SmartOne Zigbee Controller 5x4A
StartGuide for SmartOne Zigbee Controller 5x4A [ art.nr. S24018 ]
Note: The DIP switch is located under the left cover of the controller.
1. Choose to add a new light from your compatible Zigbee Hub Interface. Your interface is now searching for new Zigbee devices on the network.
2. Press the programming button 5 times on the SmartOne Controller.
3. The Controller will turn up in your Hub Interface.
1. Try step 1-3 again
2. Reset the SmartOne Controller to factory settings (Step 2), and then try step 1-3 again.
1. Press the programming button on the SmartOne Controller 4 times.
2. Bring the remote close and begin TouchLink pairing.
The lights will blink to confirm a sucsessful pair.
1. Factory reset the remote, see user manual. (SmartOne Remotes: Quick Guides).
2. Try step 1-2 again.
1. Press the programming button on the SmartOne Controller 5 times.
Note: This will erase all bindigs to the device and start pairing mode. (15 seconds timeout).