SmartOne Zigbee Converter DALI/1-10V
StartGuide for SmartOne Zigbee Converter DALI/1-10V [ art.nr. S24021 ]
1. Press the programming button on the SmartOne converter 4 times.
2. Bring the remote close to the SmartOne converter.
3. Set the Zigbee remote in TouchLink pairing mode.
The lights will blink to confirm a sucsessful pair.
1. Factory reset the remote and device, see user manual. (SmartOne Remotes: Quick Guides).
2. Try step 1-3 again.
1. Choose to add a new light from your compatible Zigbee Hub Interface. Your interface is now searching for new Zigbee devices on the network.
2. Press the programming button 5 times on the SmartOne PSU.
3. The PSU will turn up in your Hub Interface.
1. Try step 1-3 again
2. Reset the SmartOne PSU to factory settings (Step 2), and then try step 1-3 again.
1. Press the programming button on the SmartOne PSU 5 times.
Note: This will erase all bindigs to the device and start pairing mode. (15 seconds timeout).