SmartOne Zigbee Bryter av/på
StartGuide for SmartOne Zigbee Bryter av/på [ art.nr. S24015 ]
1. Wiring diagram
2. Connect the SmartOne dimmer to a Zigbee Smart Hub
3. TouchLink to a Zigbee remote
4. Factory reset
Note: An authorized electrician must install this device. Remember to switch off the power before installing it.
Connect the SmartOne Switch to a Zigbee Smart Hub
1. Choose to add a new light from your compatible Zigbee Hub Interface
2. Your interface is now searching for new Zigbee devices on the network
3. Press the reset button 5 times to set the device in pairing mode for 15 sec.
4. Once your smart hub as successfully paired with the SmartOne switch all connected lights will flash five times.
1. Try step 1-4 again
2. Reset the SmartOne Switch to factory settings, and then try step 1-4 again. Click here>>
Note: When connecting the device to a hub, all previos TouchLink bindings will be erased. You wil have to make new TouchLink connections after you have added the device to a hub.
TouchLink to a Zigbee Remote
1. Short press the "Reset" button four times to activate the TouchLink pairing mode (180 sec).
2. Bring the Zigbee remote or touch panel within 10 cm of the SmartOne unit and activate TouchLink paring mode on the remote.
3. The lights connected to the SmartOne unit will blink twice to indicate a successful link.
1. Delete the SmartOne Switch from your Zigbee Hub Interface
2. Short press the reset button on the SmartOne Switch 5 times.
3. Connected lights will blink 3 times to indicate a successful reset.